Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

I think I've heard the statement, "Time flies when you are having fun", so many times that I'd be a billionaire if I had a nickel for every time it's graced my ears.

I said it to a coworker this morning and in that instant a different thought came to mind that has never traversed across the realm where my brain resides. 

Time for me seems to move faster the older I get, and I know many other people have said the same.  I also believe life gets better the older you get, if you let it.

So is time moving so much faster the older we get because we are having more fun the older we get? 

Maybe just maybe!!  Enjoy your time on this planet while you can, you may not have as much time to enjoy it later as you think you do.

Much Love!!

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance." -Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment