Monday, December 19, 2011

Quick Check In

I've totally slacked on blogging this month.  I've been so scattered in my mind since my last blog that I just haven't had opportunity to calm my thoughts and come up with a well thought out blog.  And speaking of last blog, when my mind is going in circles is when it's the hardest to not smoke.... back to square one.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been questioning a lot about what I REALLY want out of life at this point.  I have a dream job, I have the best dog ever, I feel mentally sound.  I've been loving being single but in my heart always lay love, companionship, and family.  Perhaps one day I'll give a go at it again because I really cannot see myself as one of those people who chose to forever be single, however finding someone compatible and trustworthy is the hard part.  Dating truly sucks and may be in the end what drives me to being the cat lady.  HA

I really want/need a new/used car as well as I'd rather be living in a house than an apartment.  So then comes my choice because I can only do one or the other this coming year... go for a more comfortable living situation or get a more reliable ride.  Though the decision should be cut and dry very easy, a rational mind would say reliable car is more important, but I still cannot help but wish for the comfort of not dealing with apartment living and having a yard for my awesome dog.  Getting a degree has been in the forefront as well.  I've done really well without one, however I could be doing a lot better with one I know. 

And then there are about 72 billion other things spinning around in that mind of mine.  I think that my mind has been going since it's a new year upon us.  So now I can't help but wonder what I'm going to do with myself next.  Really I need to find 7 billion dollars, buy and island, and retire there.  It could happen right?  As usual the universe will deliver me where I need to be.

I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions.  I never have made one.  But I always ponder what the next year will bring.  Whatever happens I'll be moving forward and making my life better as I always strive to do!!!

Step it up this year and do something to make your life better this coming year!

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season and I hope that all is well in your world.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment